1. One rod only (two rods on Ham Pool)
2. Barbless or Micro-Barbed hooks only.
3. Maximum hook size 12. NO MULTIPLE HOOK RIGS.
4. No braided lines.
5. No electronic bite alarms.
6. Two keepnets. One to be carp-safe, for carp and tench, the other for silver fish. NO keep nets on Stait Lake.
7. No boilies, peas, nuts, beans or maize.
8. Fishing strictly from dawn to dusk. SEE NOTICE BOARDS FOR OPEN
& CLOSING TIMES.
9. TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME. YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LITTER AT THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE FISHING, WHETHER IT IS YOURS
10. No bathing, sub-aqua, wading or swimming on the waters.
11. Persons must enter grounds by the proper access points and keep strictly to the bank sides.
12. The use of radios, televisions, musical instruments and guns is prohibited.
13. Baited rods must not be left unattended. If seen by a bailiff or committee member, they will be confiscated and £25.00 charged for their return.
14. CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
15. One junior under eight accompanied by an adult member to be allowed to fish free both fishing the same swim.
16. AN UNHOOKING MAT MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
17. All fish are the sole property of S.C.A.C. and must be returned to the swim where caught. NO FISH TO BE TAKEN OR KILLED.
18. Dogs are allowed (to a maximum of 2 per angler) but must be kept on a short lead and under control at all times. All dog mess must be picked up and disposed of appropriately. Dogs are not permitted in the clubhouse. There will be a zero tolerance towards this rule and falling foul of this will result in dismissal from the club.