1. One rod only (two rods on Ham Pool)
2. Barbless or Micro-Barbed hooks only.
3. Maximum hook size 10. NO MULTIPLE HOOK RIGS.
4. No braided lines.
5. No electronic bite alarms.
6. Two keepnets. One to be carp-safe for tench and bream only, the other for silver fish. Keepnets to be allowed on Staits Lake for silver fish only from 1st October – 28th Feb
7. No boilies, peas, nuts, beans or maize.
8. Fishing strictly from dawn to dusk. SEE NOTICE BOARDS FOR OPEN
& CLOSING TIMES.
9. TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME. YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LITTER AT THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE FISHING, WHETHER IT IS YOURS
10. No bathing, sub-aqua, wading or swimming on the waters.
11. Persons must enter grounds by the proper access points and keep strictly to the bank sides.
12. The use of radios, televisions, musical instruments and guns is prohibited.
13. Baited rods must not be left unattended. If seen by a bailiff or committee member, they will be confiscated and £25.00 charged for their return.
14. CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
15. One junior up to the age of 12 accompanied by an adult member to be allowed to fish free both fishing the same swim.
16. AN UNHOOKING MAT MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
17. All fish are the sole property of S.C.A.C. and must be returned to the swim where caught. NO FISH TO BE TAKEN OR KILLED.